Sunday 1 April 2018

Introduction

Dear Visitors,

I'm D. Pinter, self taught musicologist from Hungary. I've been dealing with pop musicology since 2000, with plagiarism cases since 2014. Since 2000 I have analysed ca. 300 to 1500 songs depending on the level of details. These analyses gave me the insight to judge what is usual or unusual in music.

I started to deal with plagiarism cases when the Blurred Lines trial (federal court) came out. The verdict and the related expert analyses were so much against all that I learnt about music, that I could not resist investigating this topic. Having read many testimones and and analyses, I've found that many important points were left undiscovered or not pointed out. These inspiried me to write more and more articles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment